Saturday 26 October 2013

Winging It


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Winging It ~

Winging It by Paris Set Me Free
Winging It, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Sometimes you have to go off the beaten track a little. Which is what I did here. I decided to visit the Père Lachaise cemetery by the boundaries. In other words sticking myself to the interior wall and hugging it as I worked my way around the tomb stones.

In order to discover some never before seen gems like this. A glorious winged statue backdropped by a host of little angels in glorious stained glass in the windows behind her.

To be frank, there weren't that many new discoveries to be made by scouring the perimeter, but every now and then a piece stood out. Here's to serendipitous moments as we wander around Paris together!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...