Saturday 26 October 2013

Helping Hand


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Helping Hand ~

Helping Hand by Paris Set Me Free
Helping Hand, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Paris. Or at least a part of it. The part of it called the Monument to Humanity or the Freemason's temple if you wish, so stuffed with masonic imagery is it.

In the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, I've always been fond of this little chap whose hand we can see here.

He always seems to be welcoming me to this city I've somehow become hopelessly embroiled with.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...