Tuesday 29 October 2013

Foliage Freakout


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Foliage Freakout ~

Foliage Freakout by Paris Set Me Free
Foliage Freakout, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It's windy in Paris at the moment. Really windy. As the hair, the tree and the flag testify here opposite the Grand Palais in the 7th with the Alexandre III bridge also in the background.

I woke up with the foliage of the trees outside dumped into the garden as I may already have mentioned. Looked kind of pretty though, a real redy orangy golden carpet laid down for my delectation.

Broken branches were abundant to but nothing like the winter of 1999 I think it was when I came off the train after a Christmas break in the UK to what looked like Armageddon. This is tame in comparison despite what the weather people warned. Apparently it's been pretty bad in Britain though.

Wallowing in memories - I must be getting old!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...