Tuesday 29 October 2013

Paris, My Paris


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Paris, My Paris ~

Paris, My Paris by Paris Set Me Free
Paris, My Paris, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

He he. Even on a banal works hoarding you can find hints of a greater calling.

Good old Paris. She'll be there long after I've gone, and all the better for my passing, hopefully.

In the meantime she will have to suffer my usurping her every namecall and pointing out all of her faults.

This isn't a fault but a namecall, and that'll do for today!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...