Wednesday 23 October 2013

Pigeon Poop Palavers


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Pigeon Poop Palavers ~

Pigeon Poop Palavers by Paris Set Me Free
Pigeon Poop Palavers, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Although you might be hard pushed to guess it, this was actually taken on the Esplanade des Invalides in the 7th arrondissement in Paris, right next to the Alexandre III bridge. Do you know it? Or him? He was speculating on some sandwich crumbs which he never did get his beak into I'm afraid.

The photo's been fairly heavily processed although, perhaps admirably, you might not realise it on first glance. I say this because most of my photos feature a clearly-slightly over the top processing element, so for me not to have gone too far is something I'm kind of proud of for once. It would only be by comparing this to the original that you would know just how far from the 'piece of crap' I started with.

What do you mean it's still a P-O-C? How dare you ;-)

Talking of which, some of my students were laughing in the lesson today. Then one of them plucked up the courage to chirp up and tell me that there was, in fact, a large white shit stain on the back of my waistcoat. Maybe he got his revenge in the end...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...