Tuesday 1 October 2013

Silent Squatter


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Silent Squatter ~

Silent Squatter by Paris Set Me Free
Silent Squatter, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

If I'd allowed my lens to flutter to the right the Eiffel Tower would have crowded into the frame. As it was my gaze remained focused on this finely feathered friend, taking some time out to admire the Seine. Not everyone's a fan of the crows, but I like the slightly sinister demeanour of these silent sentinels.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...