Tuesday 29 October 2013

Trick Of The Tail


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Trick Of The Tail ~

Trick Of The Tail by Paris Set Me Free
Trick Of The Tail, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This couple of fervent photographers fascinated me. There was something about their earnestness, and their eager tripods. Reminded me of me in a younger incarnation.

Purposefully off they strode, in search of another perfect Parisian pavementscape.

As for me, I've moved on to receding bums. Have I really progressed? You could effectively pose yourself the question. In any case, let the tale continue and I'll get back to you...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...