Thursday 17 October 2013

Heart of Darkness


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Heart of Darkness ~

Heart of Darkness by Paris Set Me Free
Heart of Darkness, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This is one of those Paris curiosities I'm afraid I have yet to experience; navigating the canal Saint-Martin underneath the boulevards all the way to the Bastille, and I'm not proud of not having done it... call myself a Paris connoisseurs? Pah!

So this is about as close as I've got; watching boats enter the gaping entrance to the tunnel, or maybe looking down one of those strange grills in the middle of the flower beds on the boulevard Richard Lenoir to catch glints of the chilly water below.

There's even supposed to be some Egyptian mummies from Napoleon's times housed in a secret room off the tunnel, so I'm even less impressed with myself for not having check that out. One of these days in Paris, I'll do it...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...