Thursday 10 October 2013

Poetry And Motion


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Poetry And Motion ~

Poetry And Motion by Paris Set Me Free
Poetry And Motion, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

A lesser-known metro marvel is that there are a whole bunch of little poetic plaques scattered around the line 14 platforms at Bibliothèque station.

I've never seen anyone so much as glance at any of them, be they underfoot or on an eye-level wall. Most of them are pretty abstract, but that's poetry for you, I guess.

Nor have I ever heard any reference to them anywhere else. I'm rather proud of the fact I know about them at all. Check them out. There must be a whole bunch if you take the time to look.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...