Tuesday 29 October 2013

Synergistic Sightings


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Synergistic Sightings ~

Synergistic Sightings by Paris Set Me Free


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Another Eiffel mashup. Hey, don't blame me, I'm just telling it like I see it.

If this is what the Paris streets offer me, I'm taking.

The funniest thing is, what's the most important element of the photo here: the Eiffel Tower or the lamp post.

For you to decide. Although for me the whole is greater than the parts. Call it synergy. One of my favourite words. Word.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...