Saturday 12 October 2013

Tongue Tied


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Tongue Tied ~

Tongue Tied by Paris Set Me Free
Tongue Tied, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I'm afraid I have no explanation for this other than what it appears to be: a lion with a turned up tongue which can only be for attaching a chain or something to. It's funny that I've never seen one like this before in Paris. It can't be unique but it's new to me. My only other theory would be that it's for holding a door knocker but it's not on the right place in the wall - i.e. a door - for that to be the case.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...