Tuesday 15 October 2013

Eyes Engross You


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Eyes Engross You ~

Eyes Engross You by Paris Set Me Free
Eyes Engross You, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

An amazing sculpture in the Jardin des Plantes, whether you like it or not. Personally, once I'd seen it from various different angles, I got to appreciate it. It's funny and curiously evocative of the human spirit; I hesitated to say 'condition'. I mean, I couldn't go quite that far, despite the two cavernous eyes, and pokey nose. You have to know where to draw the line.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...