Tuesday 1 October 2013

Double Gazing


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Double Gazing ~

Double Gazing by Paris Set Me Free
Double Gazing, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Who are they, I always ask myself, without really wanting to know for sure.

The bearded guy; the lone Seine walker, the little girl who may never know she was ogled by countless Parisians once upon a long ago.

Mind you, what is it that makes some people eminently photographable and others just looking like, well, boring tourists? I'd like to be eminently photographable but have no idea where to start. With a beard, maybe? A wayward child? Straggly hair and a white hat? An enigmatic gaze?

I'll let you know if I ever think I've got anywhere close.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...