Tuesday 1 October 2013

Dangerous Combinations


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Dangerous Combinations ~

Dangerous Combinations by Paris Set Me Free


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Colours, as words, have long fascinated me. The almost overpowering orange of these traffic cones and the subtly subdued blue of the passing car are a case in point.

When I was young I went through two 'favourite colours' phases, almost like a premonition of what was to come.

The first combination I fell in love with was green and purple, two secondary colours which seemed to me to go splendidly together, despite the rather unorthodox pairing.

The second was blue and orange, and I've never fallen out of love with this particular alliance.

All that remains is to see how often nature, or urban architecture, throws up one or another of these curious couplings to titillate and regale my retinas.

The grim grey of the grimy street just makes the colours pop all the more. Thank goodness for colour!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...