Tuesday 29 October 2013

Overarching Irony


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Overarching Irony ~

Overarching Irony by Paris Set Me Free
Overarching Irony, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Underneath, well... do you know what this is underneath?

I liked the way wanderers are framed by the arch bottom left in an almost holy burst of light. Never mind the Eiffelesque iron work there in abundance.

I'm probably giving too much away now, I'm sure you'll have guessed it by now, but I'll tell you in the comments if anyone's interested!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...