Tuesday 29 October 2013

N.Y. Loves Me


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ N.Y. Loves Me ~

N.Y. Loves Me by Paris Set Me Free
N.Y. Loves Me, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Can't believe I haven't officially published this one yet, it's ancient history!

What a lot of my favourite photographic elements it contains. A nice twist on an old theme: I love New York, but no! NY loves ME...

And the angles of the drain cover and the wall. It's totally me.

Then the colour... splodged blue on red and white, symbolic to an extent, although of what I know not what.

The cigarette ends, the glistening bitumen, the imprinted concrete, all of these things are part of the Parisian pavementscape, for those who care to look. Not that there are many. But this is the way. Twists on old themes.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...