Saturday 1 January 2011

Knock Knock?


Knock Knock?, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Who's there?
Paris.
Paris who?
Paris the thought!

Hey, don't blame me, I'm just the photographer...

But who thinks they could guess where this is? Go on, try for the arrondissement (1 - 20) at least!

Did you get it? If you did I'll personally send you a signed copy of the first edition of my first ever photography book of Paris (sure to be commissioned any day now)!

Well it was the... eighteenth, on the steps going down the side of the Sacré Coeur gardens. Charming, no?

Don't worry if you didn't get it; personally I'd have guessed Belleville but in fact it's surprising how many parts of Paris offer such surprises and it could almost be anywhere.

Oh, and if you did get it, how do you fancy taking over the cutest little Paris photo blog for an unspecified period..?

Just kidding. Imagine me not serving up side-street strangeness and tortured texts every day? Perish the theory.

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog @ paris-and-i.parissetmefree.com )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...