Monday 24 January 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Welcome To My World'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Welcome To My World ~


Welcome To My World, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


'Abandon hope all ye who enter here?' It's not quite the Catacombes, but Dante could well have passed by these parts I would say.

Can you hear the footsteps of the centuries echoing back and forth across the steep city streets, and sense the faces of yesteryear reaching out to us in one last desperate effort to catch an eye before their traces are erased from the walls of Paris forever?

Look into those empty sockets, if you ever come across them, or put your ear up to that toothless, gaping mouth and see what you can learn about the Paris of Willy Ronis and... Sab Will.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...