Sunday 2 January 2011

Reflections of Grandeur


Reflections of Grandeur, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
I might as well start 2011 with one of the main reasons I'm here I guess: Lady Eiffel. Nicely reflected in another of the main reasons I'm here: Paris' relentless quirks and curios.

i'll also stop using the slightly gimmicky small 'i' when using the first person; there, the last one was at the start of this sentence for old times' sake. It was fun while it lasted, and fitted in well with the name if this blog but the point's been made now (many times, ho ho) and it's time to move on.

The year is the one after Twenty-Ten, and I've got big ones. Plans, that is. No time to dwell, as I'm limping along on a terrible phone connection but suffice it to say that I'm excited about this Parisian year of our Lady and I hope you'll enjoy it with me.

Uploaded by Paris Set Me Free on 24 Dec 10, 4.32AM PST.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...