Tuesday 18 January 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Homage On High'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Homage On High ~


Homage On High, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


All hail the great Eiffel, and his stupendous metallic structure!

And so we did, me and my buddy here, on a wintery day on the Champs de Mars, snow dusting our shoulders, the wind through our fingers aching cold...

When a bird flew between his hands he didn't flinch or try to grasp it; his gaze was for Gustave's lover only, fixed, fanatic, silent stare; I think he's searching still.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...