Wednesday 26 January 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Nameless In Necropolis'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Nameless In Necropolis ~


Nameless In Necropolis, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


At the risk of being mortal. I mean morbid. Funny how we find ourselves stumbling over old stones, and bones and sticks and thoughts and poems as we mete out miles with slender smiles and eyes the size of planets.

I find myself passing more and more often places like this; places which are fusing, imperceptibly but surely, with my flesh and finery.

The year 2000 brought a ton of changes in my life, and somewhere in between them all a little poem called 'Nameless' slipped out, inspired by this particular monument and its neighbours. As usual, I wonder if I'll look back on 2011 one day, and why.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...