Wednesday 19 January 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Multifaceted Mindfunk'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Multifaceted Mindfunk ~


Multifaceted Mindfunk, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Once again four realities interlace. A portrait of a woman who has chosen to lead a cloistered, white-clad existence, and the person who took it. A picture of a Parisian gallery visitor contemplating the photo, and the guy who took it.

This strange parallelogram of lives and life choices fascinates me always. Were it not for... That could just as easily have been... I'd never in a million years... There but for the grace of God... go I.

But the story doesn't end there by a long chalk, does it? You've just turned my quirky quadrilateral... into a pentagon.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...