Wednesday 27 October 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Welcome To The Wilderland'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Welcome To The Wilderland ~


An uncertain poetry nervously peeks out from certain industrial architecture, not sure if it dare show its face in the presence of such icons of contemporary elegance and panache as the Louvre Pyramid and the Bibloteque Nationale de France.

Well ok, such as the Louvre Pyramid.

Here we are, drawing into Gare du Nord, and the number of intriguing structures and railscapes is impressive.

So next time you're on the last leg of your journey back into the city centre, whip your equipment out, and start snapping, or at least blinking away. And see what secrets this no man's wilderland of wires and rails has to offer up.

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

3 comments:

Denise Covey said...

Kowzowie, this is a wonderful shot. The area around Gare du Nord is fascinating. Have walked it a lot. Love the way you have snapped this on your trusty iphone.

Thanks for visiting my blog and following. Lovely to meet ya..:)

Denise Covey said...

Me again. Just checked out your photo tours. Maybe next time I'm in Paris (hopefully early 2011) I will join one..:)

Sab said...

Hi l'Aussie, and thanks for dropping by and commenting - really appreciate it :-)

You don't join my photos tours actually - you ARE the photo tour! Well, you and anyone who comes with you, because I only do them for people who know each other or individuals. Quality, not quantity, that's me! Now just when I was going to bed I'll have to pop over to yours to see what you've been up to today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...