Sunday 10 October 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Discontentedly Yours'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Discontentedly Yours ~


Discontentedly Yours, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

What do you do when you're stuck in a metro which has decided not to move an inch for, oohhh, let's start with 20 minutes, and see how it goes, eh?

Well i don't know about you, but i laugh, cry, moan, sigh, fiddle with my iPhone and wanly wonder why no-one has swooned over the beauty of my wryly rhyming reactions to yet another Paris palaver.

One amuses oneself as best one can during the strikes, folks; hope you're amusing yourselves too!

Anyone got any really fun things to do during the Long Waits of this merry month of October here in the capital of discontent? I'd love to hear them...

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...