Friday 8 October 2010

Paris and I ~ 'I'll Be White Black'

Street Art Slices
~ I'll Be White Black ~


I'll Be White Black, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Another enigma from Paris street artist 'infini2' (or Infinity Squared), discovered in the Parc Montsouris area.

It's in the same series as a previous capture from the Butte aux Cailles, but in a different configuration.

i reckon it really cheers up this miserable piece of wall, and would recommend a glimpse of it to anyone who needs a lift. Then cross the road and have a walk in one of Paris' most intriguing parks: double the fun!

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

2 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Hi Sab, I just wanted to let you know that Keith of Taste of Garlic has a very nice review of your blog. You can find it here:
http://www.atasteofgarlic.com/paris/paris-i/comment-page-1/#comment-1275

Thought you might not know. Best to you!

Genie

Sab said...

Hi Genie! Thanks a lot for that. I remember sending something to Keith and then promptly forgot about it. I'll have to send him a very nice message, because yes, it really was a very nice review. What an effort he must have put into doing it! Hours, I'd say...

I ended up not only reading the whole thing but surfing all the links and reading all my old posts too - a weird but enjoyable experience :-) Thanks again,
Sab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...