Wednesday 6 October 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Bigger Than Buses'

Street Art Slices
~ Bigger Than Buses ~


Bigger Than Buses, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Paris street artist infinite (infinity squared) has added his certain touch to an unbelievably boring stretch of southern Paris wall, and good for him.

Seeming dwarfed by the size of the bare building he's adorned, this little square of squares has nevertheless got heart, and might tempt the odd set of raised eyes as pedestrians pass this singularly unremarkable corner.

If he keeps on like this, the way he's going, he'll be bigger than buses during a train strike...

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your photos.

Sab said...

That's nice of you, thanks Prete! I really appreciate you lending me Paris for a while! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...