Tuesday 5 October 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Sur Le Pont Saint Cubie'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Sur Le Pont Saint Cubie ~


Sur Le Pont Saint Cubie, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Another Nuit Blanche image comin' right at ya from Paris today, folks.

Granted, it didn't look exactly like this, but in my mind it did ;-)

Le Pont Saint-Louis between Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint Louis had been obfuscated for the occasion, with some spooky music and some flashing lights, and, umm, a lot of people wondering if that was it.

Corporate sponsorship was also heavily in evidence also, which tainted the artistic integrity a bit. I was intrigued to see what they were trying to do with squares and cubes and colours too, as these basic geometrical elements fascinate me. What do you think?

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...