Sunday 20 January 2013

Road To Nowhere


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Road To Nowhere ~

Road To Nowhere by Paris Set Me Free
Road To Nowhere, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I organised two walks today as part of a very innovative concept.

One group would set off from the very south of Paris and the other from the very north. And guess what? We'd meet in the middle for coffee - great!

Go to AMAZON to get your Paris Photo Chronicles NOW!
Only God decided to dump a few million tons of snow on the city and no-one came. So I walked the route alone, and jolly nice it was too! You'll be seeing some of the shots I got over the next few days.

Scared off by a light sprinkling of the white stuff, I ask you. Pathetic! Oh, and it was damn cold of course. Thanks again God.

I was surprised at how quickly I covered the snow-encrusted ground from the Porte de Clignancourt to Ile de la Cité - it only took me an hour and a half - amazing. But I wasn't hanging around, you understand, not with temperatures like ours.

The friendly Aussie who gave me a great write-up the other day risked getting seriously stranded on her way back down under, so I hope she made it. And to cap it all, they had the natural disaster film The Day After on the telly this evening. How apt.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...