Wednesday 2 January 2013

Down Time Required


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Down Time Required ~

Down Time Required by Paris Set Me Free
Down Time Required, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Most January 1sts I sit around writing a huge list of all the resolutions I'm going to break in anything from five minutes' to five days' time.

This year is different. No list, no resolutions and hence no depressing breaking of them in the following few days. Plenty of sitting around though. It is the 1st January, after all.

No, this year I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to define a (small) handful of projects and try my best to work on them and only on them. This seems obvious and straightforward but it's not as easy as it seems. There are temptations. There are distractions. And above all there are coffee breaks and chocolate bars begging to interrupt my highly focused creative flow. Tricky.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
This year I aim to keep my Paris and I photo chronicles totally up to date at the rate of one a day. I aim to write an average of one poem a week. To paint at least one painting a month. To write at least two Paris quirks and curios articles a week. To keep adding fun content to my Paris Facebook page in the form of Photos of the Night (mine), the Day (other people's) and historic old Paris shots I find scattered around the interweb.

The problem is, that's just my Paris content. My photo passion is partly covered by my Paris activities but not completely. I won't bore you by going into my plans for that. And then there are my sadly neglected English language projects over at Hotch Potch English. Oh dear. There's definitely too much going on and not enough time to do it in. And I'm supposed to be making money in between all that into the bargain. Not possible. To do all of it I mean.

Small son; teenage daughter; UK family; Spanish family; one month trip to Chile, a dog and a dozen blogs to support... Something tells me 2013's going to be a busy one.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...