Monday 14 January 2013

My Magic Monday


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ My Magic Monday ~

My Magic Monday by Paris Set Me Free
My Magic Monday, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

My virtual friend Melissa from Prête-Moi Paris blogged about something called Project Optimism today, and the idea seems cool.

You're supposed to commit to posting an optimistic blog post on Mondays focusing on what's good about the world as opposed to the usual moans and gripes we all have.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
This struck a chord as we bloggers do often find more inspiration in the miserable and maudlin than the chirpy and cheery, which is a bit of a shame when you think about it.

But it's kind of like on the news when the only positive story is usually thrown in at the end of all the killing and economic doom 'n' gloom as a sort of joke item to finish on. No news is good news. But it doesn't have to be that way!

I won't be able to commit to this every Monday as my blog doesn't quite fit the profile but I'm very happy to talk about it here today. Check out the links in the first paragraph above to find out more.

My personal contribution to the theme is this little guy, from Amélie Poulain's grocery store, who just happened to be hanging around looking for a positive post to attach himself to, and this is it!

Oh, and there's a funny badge which goes with the project which I'll also include here. A monkey catching an elephant, now that's positive thinking for you if ever there was any. Building the Eiffel Tower out of matchsticks is the only Paris equivalent which leaps immediately to mind. Perhaps leaping from the top of said tower into an inflatable paddling pool at the bottom could be another.

Anyway, I am feeling positive about this year, 2013, so I hope you are too. Let's make it a great one!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...