Monday 28 January 2013

Nonesuch Nonsense


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Nonesuch Nonsense ~

Nonesuch Nonsense by Paris Set Me Free
Nonesuch Nonsense, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Imagine you receive a letter. You open it. Inside is another envelope, stamped and addressed to someone who is unknown to you, of the opposite sex. There is no message inside, no return address, and you don't recognise the writing, but the second letter clearly contains something. And it's marked 'URGENT' and 'CONFIDENTIAL'. Would you send it on? Or open it. You could not open the letter without it being obvious you had done so.

Go to AMAZON to get your Paris Photo Chronicles NOW!
Another thing I can offer you is the chance to discover Spell and O Children by Nick Cave or the equally sublime Let England Shake, The Glorious Land and On Battleship Hill by P J Harvey. And if you're listening P.J... well, you know.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't say anything; words are such sorry soldiers... (all hail the minor chord)

And finally, back by popular demand, well, err, just me, like, y'know. Me and my dog, doing me and my doggish things. Found a bone. Fixed the printer. Scratched my balls, despatched my scrawls... Now there's a post for the anthology!

Consider it a snapshot I let slip out. I'm done with coherence - what's so great about coherence anyway. I think there should be more totally incoherent posts like this one, the world would be a less coherent but immeasurably happier place, I'm convinced of it.

By the way... did you open the letter? What was inside?



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...