Friday 30 November 2012

It Hasn't Bin Easy


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ It Hasn't Bin Easy ~

It Hasn't Bin Easy by Paris Set Me Free
It Hasn't Bin Easy, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This Chinaman's hat of a bin lid is unique. At least, it's the only one of its type I've seen in Paris.

Which, in my current self-doubting state worries me. When, I wonder, will I run out of Paris curiosities and, equally, stuff to say about them? Will it happen soon? Will it never happen? Will I grow tired before the city reveals all of its secrets? Or will I get them all with time to spare?

Go to AMAZON to get your Paris Photo Chronicles NOW!
Not knowing either just how many 'secrets' or curiosities there actually are, nor how long my enthusiasm and ability to churn out words will last, nor, finally, how long I will last, I couldn't say.

So as a recent book advised me, I'll take things one day at a time, and enjoy the ride. I foolishly got a couple of months behind in my chronicles recently, which means I've been desperately scrabbling to catch up for another two months and I can tell you, producing two pieces like this a day, every day for 60 days has been a challenge.

I love writing but I do think the quality of my output has suffered over this forced writing period, from November 2012 to January 2013, and I apologise for that. But as I write I only have four more 'hangers on' to do and I'll be back up to date and what a relief that'll be. Pretend you didn't notice and we'll say no more about it!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...