Monday 5 November 2012

Leaves Me Wondering


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Leaves Me Wondering ~

Leaves Me Wondering by Paris Set Me Free
Leaves Me Wondering, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Although trees don't die when they shed their leaves, unless it's for the very last time, it can still leave you wondering.

Another autumn comes and goes and like Shakespeare or someone said, the autumn of our lives can creep up on us when we're least expecting it.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
At 47 I guess I should consider that I'm still basking in the summer sun, but truth be told I must be moving, perhaps more rapidly than I'd like, towards the windier phases of the cycle.

Then again I, along with a lot of people, think autumn is a wonderful season, full of colour and wisdom and reflection and I hope it will prove thus.

Here are the famous bouquinistes, the Seine-side book, magazine, poster and now tourist junk sellers I love seeing but never actually stop to browse at for some reason.

Well, all we can see of them are their battened down hatches, but during the day they are full of wonders for any literary antique hunter to marvel over.

I'll leave it at that as winter draws in once again, hoping I'll be around for a good few yet!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...