Friday 9 November 2012

Beam Me Up, Scotty!


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Beam Me Up, Scotty! ~

Beam Me Up, Scotty! by Paris Set Me Free
Beam Me Up, Scotty!, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The first thing you think of when you see the phenomenally funky exhibition space in the courtyard of the Arab World Institute is a UFO.

I have to admit that I know very little about it and haven't been inside although I've seen pictures and it looks even funkier inside.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
Apparently it's travelled the world and may or may not be a permanent feature now, but probably not. It may have something to do with Iranian architect Zaha Hadid so you can look into that more if you wish all on your own.

For a photographer the possibilities are endless and I'm only tickling the surface here. Indeed, you can hardly see the thing as I've shot it between these two white tiled walls and I recommend you look for other photos of it or I'll post one at some future point.

It's nice to see that Paris still isn't standing still as far as architecture is concerned. Even if it is temporary it's great to see such an awesome structure 'landed' next to the Institut du Monde Arabe which was itself a ground-breaking and award-winning building in its time.

Honestly, you never know what you're going to stumble upon in this city and can never guess what they are going to come up with next. Beam me up, Scotty!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...