Monday 12 September 2011

Stuck In Suburbia


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Stuck In Suburbia ~


Stuck In Suburbia, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It's seven fifty two (that's 7-5-2) on a Sunday morning, an hour when any self-respecting suburbanite should be blissfully basking in the land of nod, and here I am, waiting for the 7.54 to Saint-Michel, watching some other poor sod pasting up adverts for better lives at Saint-Germain-lès-Arpajon railway station.

At 7.52 on a Sunday morning. In Saint-Germain-lès-bleeding'-Arpajon.

It might sound glamorous or exotic or oh-so French to you but, believe you me, at 7.52 on a chilly Autumn Sunday morning there ain't nothing glamorous about it. Whatever an 'arpajon' is.

Since I wrote the lines above, a day and a half and a photo tour and a Sunday afternoon and a Monday full of 'stuff', so I've lost the no doubt scintillating weave of my now threadbare thoughts, so I'll leave it at that, and may we all be thankful for that.

Stop me, oh stop me before I start asking myself and anyone who'll read if he isn't happier than I am, with his funky brush and his fresh air and his blissfully stress-free existence. Well, he didn't look stressed out anyway. I hope he isn't but I've gotta rush; my blood pressure's far too low for this time of day... I'm sure there's a train or something I should be running for...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...