Friday 16 September 2011

I Don't Say I'm A Good Man...


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ I Don't Say I'm A Good Man ~


... oh, but I would be if I could...

This one's being written, highly unusually, in reverse. The pic and the link were posted in some state of delirium only the good lord could bear witness to. Now I'm hammering out the accompanying words. If incoherence is your weekly watchword, you've come to the right place.

The pic's a statue by a guy called... hmm, now wouldn't it be nice to authoritatively fill in that blank? In all my years of wandering past this thing I can't honestly say I've ever noted down definitively who actually did it. I'm thinking César... Baldaccini... but I'm not sure at all.

Whatever the truth, he (or she) likes chopping people up and doing strange things with their bodies. As any good sculptor should if you as me.

I was looking for a new take on this one and, although the angle's pretty much what I always go for, I like the way the background building just disappears off into the ever-after. Oh, and it's green in reality. You'd never have guessed, would you? I'm a good liar, if not necessarily a good man...

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...