Friday 9 September 2011

Something For The Weekend


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Something For The Weekend ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Look no further ladies, have I got a surprise for you!

I always enjoy going by this perpetually good-humoured fellow on my way through my favourite Paris passage en route for my favourite Paris passage tearoom (although I'm willing to be introduced to others, it's just that I wrote my 'Stains' poem there, a long time ago).

Like a lot of no-doubt great Paris attractions, I've not yet made it to the Musée Grévin, but will one day, for sure, probably when I get around to doing my Top Ten Peculiar Paris Museums on Paris If You Please. What I need, is a toowit. A round one though, it has to be a round toowit. And as soon as I get a round toowit I'll let you know what I think, I promise.

Nor have I been to Madame Tussauds back in the old home town, so it's not as though I'm snobbing the original Paris palace of plastic people or anything. It's just there are are so many funny sights to be seen on the streets themselves, I generally prefer them to the waxwork ones.

Mentioning no names, of course. Just let me keep trying to surprise you.
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...