Thursday 29 September 2011

My Little Lutèce


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ My Little Lutèce ~


My Little Lutèce, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Aaah, Paris. Leucotecia. The City of Light. My little Civitas Parisiorum. Home.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. The legendary tower. The pavement cafés. The romantic riverside walks. The horrendous bright lime green cubic draft-board abortions. The timeless leafy avenues. The... Hey?! :-/ What the f@#%???

Whoa! What alternative artistic universe did THAT break through from? And more to the point, who signed the planning permission papers?

Oh well, that's the 15th for you I guess. Unimagined wonders of the extrarchitectural kind. Go forth and wonder whatever happened to Lutecia, if you will.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...