Thursday 22 September 2011

Oooh, Those French!


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Oooh, Those French! ~


Oooh, Those French!, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Monty Python once introduced us to the 'Ministry of Silly Walks'. And if the idea's good enough for them...

So I hereby, proudly introduce you to the first in my brand new series: L'Institut National des Noms des Rues de Paris Vraiment Silly (particularly for, but not limited to, foreigners).

Admittedly, I might only ever find this one which I find vaguely amusing, but I reckon the idea of interesting or unusual Paris street names definitely has a lot of 'kilometrage' to it.

So if you have a particular favourite (come on, get your thinking caps, and why not your tit on)and let me have 'em.

Long live school boy humour, and the days when the French towns of Brest and Condom were well worth wetting oneself over in the language lesson, that's what I say.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...