Monday 27 June 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Number 7: Your Time Is Up'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Number 7: Your Time Is Up ~


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Not for one moment could you imagine my delight in discovering this half eroded, rust-bitten flea-ridden enamel panel, hidden away in the back streets of the 17th, I do believe it was...

The 'S' is missing, the sign says 'SERVICE', which would indicate the old servants' entrance. And what an entrance it is. The staircase which was dedicated to them has left a singularly... angular legacy, and it's particularly pleasing to contemplate, from the historian and old Paris pervert's point of view.

The entire staircase is outlined in the architecture, and a pretty sight it is indeed, although it may not always have been so. It's there for you to check out. Let me know what you think.

You might have to walk around a bit to find it though, as I can't seem to remember where it is for the life of me ;~S

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...