Saturday 25 June 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Blue For A Boy'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Blue For A Boy ~


Blue For A Boy, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Warning: Smarties are now available in all good supermarkets in Paris, and they're just as easy to gobble down as back home.

Dangerous places to open them are in the train, walking along the street or sitting watching a film.

There are two ways of eating them: crunching right into them or sucking away until the crisp sugar coating gives way and you are through to the melting chocolate. The second method is practically impossible to do.

They generally come in five-packs and they contain Calories. Big ones. The best thing is not to start in the first place. Don't even think about it. Just say no. This is practically impossible to do.

I speak from experience. I go through phases. I have good days and I have bad days. I have on days and I have off days. I have dumb days and I have Smart days.

I like the blue ones best.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...