Friday 10 June 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Brain-Numbingly Stupid Ads, Part 96'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Brain-Numbingly Stupid Ads, Part 96 ~


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

You've gotta love these advertisers really. I mean, you really gotta LOVE 'em! Let's see, what are we dealing with, exactly?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm strongly feeling that if I buy Diesel aftershave, I'll immediately get a huge erection which will burst out of my jeans, and, err, I'm sorry, what else am I missing?

Oh, does it smell nice? Who cares? Will I get the girl? Hell yeah (if she likes huge erections...). Would you care to explain to your seven year old daughter as you wait for the bus on a rainy Paris morning why that silly man has put a bottle down his trousers? Probably not.

So let's hear it lads for lewdness, leery leching and lameness. Diesel ad denizens - go give yourselves a big old slap on the back. And gimmie three bottles of your best. You're gonna make an old man very very happy.

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...