Tuesday 7 June 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Life Will Out'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Life Will Out ~


Life Will Out, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

There's something wincingly reassuring about a little plant popping out of a cruel hole where an iron post ought to be. Leaf and life will out, we might wryly say, although the concrete beneath my feet tells me what's winning this particular battle. And yet.

And yet where would we be without the green? We want and welcome it, it's not as though we laid the road to kill it, it just didn't fit on there, and there's little greeny poking his perky head up again, you just can't eke a good thing down.

You'd better watch out, don't stay rooted in one spot for too long, or Mr. Green Fingers'll be tendrilling all over you like a cheap fruit.

Riddle me, riddle me, ree;
A little man in a tree;
A stick in his hand,
A stone on his throat,
If you tell me this riddle
I'll give you a...

... groat big cheer, and maybe a hug too, if you're within entwining distance ;~S

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...