Monday 6 June 2011

Paris and I ~ 'Marvellous Against Cloud Leaks'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Marvellous Against Cloud Leaks ~


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

'MACL', ahh, those beautifully enigmatic letters, emblazoned still on certain buildings around the streets of the city, but dwindling.

How happy I was to discover this splendid example ABOVE my nose, right on my way to work. I stress 'above' because many Paris curiosities have been found to be hiding 'under' aforementioned protuberance, not that my snout is of particularly outlandish proportions, you understand...

Anyway, you're probably wondering what this arcane acronym stands for, and I'll tell you. I'll tell you that and much more besides if you sign up for my fabulously free series of Paris Quirks & Curios, and you can do that right here, right now (see below), so what are you waiting for - a sign? But I gave you one in the photo above, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?!

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...