Saturday 17 March 2012

Wholly Delinquent


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Wholly Delinquent ~


Wholly Delinquent, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

In a dark dark town,
there was a dark dark street.

And in that dark dark street,
there was a dark dark passage.

And in that dark dark passage,
there was a... THIEF!

But apart from all that, here's another example of the Paris stop sign stealer.

This one's got wings on, presumably so he can get away faster.

I'm glad there's a bit of variation, but I must admit I'd like to see more. After all, funny as it is the first time, once you've seen one little stick guy grabbing the white rectangle, you've seen 'em all.

I reckon the potential for being creative with this idea - of a character interacting with an element of a symbolic street sign - must be fairly high, if that's where your imagination's leading you. So I'm hoping to see further funny variations on this theme.

I'm sure it's already the case and I just haven't come across any others yet.

In this case, he could have a cyclist cycling along the middle of the white bit, or some link with the name of the street, like a devil holding a trident or something. Oh, come to think of it, maybe the wings are a reference to the trinity after all..! Silly me.

Well, it's not going to be me that does it; my approach to street art is a bit different, but it's still funny. Has anyone seen any others in the same vein? Or any other dark dark images like the one above for that matter.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...