Friday 9 March 2012

Beware Strangers Begging Gifts


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Beware Strangers Begging Gifts ~


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets


I've just befriended someone on Facebook who send me a 'friend request'. We had, apparently, four friends in common, one of whom I'd actually heard of, so I thought why not.

I'm sure she's a lovely lady and that - I mean, why wouldn't she be? - but I'm now reconsidering the sagacity of my decision. Ms.X, it turns out. is a lady with problems. Big problems. And she's sharing them with me liberally on my Facebook stream right here, right now, now, now and now. Look what I mean... the person's name has been blotted out to protect the guilty...








Now this bleating chick could start to seriously bug me, but thankfully she has some victories to share in her quest to, well, save the world I guess. The only redeeming feature of these messages is that they remind me that I rather like the expression 'Ne'er-do-well', but that's about it...


OK, fair enough.


Oops, doesn't always go her way, wouldseems...


And finally my new best friend reveals an undeniable largesse!

Hmm. I've been thinking about all this, and I've come to a conclusion. I don't care. I really don't.

This guy (above), by the way, was the coolest of gents, lounging there in his flippin' fedora right there on line 6 (was it?) of the Paris metro. He had a jaunty little beard-moustache combo too, dontcha just hate people who've 'got it' and know it? I don't reckon he'd care much either.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...