Wednesday 9 November 2011

Turn Up, Plug In, Tootle Off


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Turn Up, Plug In, Tootle Off ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I noticed fellow Paris photo blogger Eric Tenin publishing a pic of the new Autolib road markings, which was funny, as I'd taking the pic above just a couple of days earlier.

That often happens though I've noticed, and they are always complementary takes on the same subjects I reckon.

Whatever, what we're looking at here is the start of the new Paris electric car hire scheme spurred on by the success of the famous Vélib initiative which is now well established. I joked about this back here, look!

I haven't quite worked out how it's gonna work - I mean it's relatively easy to drop off a bike and there are almost always tons of spaces and also tons of Vélib bike stations all over the place, but a car?!

Well, I suppose bigger brains than mine have worked out all the logistical ins and outs of the whole thing so I won't waste any more virtual ink over it and get on with the next posting, eh?

Let us know if you try the system out and what you think of it. Beep beep!

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...