Friday 4 November 2011

From Here To Infinity


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ From Here To Infinity ~


From Here To Infinity, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

And there it was... gone. As soon as I discover this ephemeral little gem, it disappears, it seems.

This was taken about two weeks ago next to - did you guess? - the ugly French national library, and the myriad reflecting mirrors were a delightful breath of fresh eye-candy stuck in front of the trendy MK2 cinema.

But it didn't last. Now we're back to a piece of barren concrete awaiting, I suppose, the next flash of beauty to cheer us up on our daily trudge.

You can check out the original posting of this with me as Mirror Man if you like - feeling a bit cut up, but none the worse for wear.

Now I've just been reminded of some more outdoor Parisian extravagances in the 7th I think it is - huge chrome peppers, and I mean HUGE or somesuch - I'll get back to you on that one shortly. What does it all mean? Your guess, as ever, is as good as mine.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...