Saturday 5 November 2011

Blue For A Girl


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Blue For A Girl ~


Blue For A Girl, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Strange as it may seem, and grotty as the pic may be, I've never been able to get this moment out of my head, and it's been lurking there in my archives like a rotting lettuce at the back of the fridge: you can never be quite sure when you can save it and when it needs to be chucked.

Well here it is. Needless to say, it was the blue that got me. The blue and the babe, in her cute little uniform. But mainly the blue. Such an ethereal hue.

This was definitely a find, you know, a stumble across, because I wasn't going there for any reason, I was on my way home and it was just my camera's nosey snout that sniffed this one out.

On a little-known corner in the 2nd - Place Gaillon if you're interested - you'll find this curiously comely corner.

Whether the cute little waitress (or her hunky 'serveur' colleagues, so you gals don't feel too left out) will be serving the evening you pass by I couldn't say. But it's always worth a try. And if not, well, you know Paris; there will always be something else equally interesting just around the corner... if you happen to look.

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...