Monday 21 November 2011

Six Appeal


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Six Appeal ~


Six Appeal, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets


Don't ask me why, but for some reason they've decided to install some sort of shiny clock compass thingy on the floor just before you get to surreal line 14 at Saint-Lazare. And I'm thankful for it.

Not because I'm timeless or directionless (after all, it's purely symbolic, given the probably less than pressing need of your average commuter rushing through there to know an imprecise minute or where the north pole is) but because it's given me another piece in the Sabstory-in-Paris jigsaw, and that's important.

Have a mellow day.


_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...